domenica 11 maggio 2014

La Mia Fine Settimana

I do not know what to post for this week. I'm sorry, but I'm telling you what I did this weekend. Next week I will have an essay and an exam. On Friday, I did not think it was a good idea to go home, but this weekend is Mother's Day. After my class, I baked a banana bread for my mom and I bought her earrings. But the earrings will not arrive until Tuesday. I'm sad, but I know that I ordered too late.

On Saturday morning, I ate breakfast with my best friend, Cass. The Miraloma Cafe has delicious toast. We ate toast with cheese and blueberries (blueberry cheese cake french toast). After I studied a lot.

Today, my father, my mother and I went to church this week. Afterwards, we ate at Lucille's BBQ. I had the beef rib roast. We had a good meal and a wonderful conversation. Since we were at home, I'm studying. I hope you all have a fun weekend.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.